Follow us on:

Amanda Todd: Bullied to Death

In international news, Canadian Teen Amanda Todd, who gained online celebrity after posting a video speaking out against bullying has taken her life. This has sparked outrage throughout the great nation of Canada, and state officials are seriously considering not drinking maple syrup while watching hockey for a fifteen minute moment of remembrance.

The video Amanda Todd made went viral on September 7th, the film was under ten minutes long but inspired teens around the globe who were struggling with bullying. Bullies may not have the last laugh. Bleach company Clorox has announced they will be coming out with a new line of bleaches specifically for Amanda Todd fans. The detergent is projected to taste even better than their original formula. The death of the internet sensation and Vancouver native-Amanda Todd-has left many speechless.
What the * did you just say about me, you little bully? I'll have you know I lasted 16 years in Canada, and I've been involved in numerous raids on my own body, and I have over 300 ML of bleach drank. I am trained in self harm and I'm the top Clorox chugger in BC, Canada. You are nothing to me but just another Bully. I will wipe myself the * out with chugging the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my * words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, *. As we speak I am knotting my 2 meters long of rope across my neck and your feels are being hurt right now so you better prepare for the suicide, bully. The suicide that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're * done, kid. I can die anywhere, anytime, and I can kill myself in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my Clorox and rope, You * up bully, I will s* sadness on you and you will drown in it, I'm * dead kiddo.